23640 Featherstone Rd
Sturgis, MI 49091
Both Centerfire and 22 Rimfire rifles are normally allowed at this location. Please check each particular event for details though since some events have different requirements.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE USE OF SMITH AND WESSON M&P 15/22’S AT AN APPLESEED ARE HEREBY TEMPORARILY PROHIBITED DUE TO RECENT SAFETY ISSUES.
Please Read: How to Prepare for an Event
Rifles must be cased and left in vehicle until after the Safety Briefing. Do Not bring your firearms out until instructed to bring them to the firing line. No loaded firearms on the range unless on the firing line and load command has been given. Eye and ear protection required. No illegal firearms are allowed. Some ranges are .22 rimfire only. At ranges that allow centerfire no rifle cartridges over 8mm cal or handgun cartridges over .45 cal are allowed.
Range Fee: None
Closest - 8.25 miles - Green Valley Campgrounds 25499 Fawn River Rd. Sturgis, MI 49091
Hampton Inn, Best Werstern, Holiday Inn, Super 8 - all 9.5 miles away in Sturgis
From the west (Kalamazoo/US 131):
1. US-131 S to Exit 31
2. Turn left onto US-131 Business/N Main St Continue to follow N Main St -3.3 mi
3. N Main St turns slightly left and becomes M-86 E - 4.8 mi
4. Slight left onto Centreville-Constantine Rd/W Main St. Continue to follow W Main St - 1.5 mi
5. Turn right onto Shimmel Rd - 4.5 mi
6. Turn left onto Featherstone Rd. Club will be on the left - 0.6 mi
From the south (I-80/90)
1. I-80 /I-90 to Exit 121
2. Turn left onto IN-9 N - Entering Michigan - 0.3 mi
3. Continue onto M-66 N/S Centerville Rd - 1.5 mi
4. Turn left onto Fawn River Rd - 4.0 mi
5. Turn right onto Shimmel Rd - 5.0 mi
6. Turn right onto Featherstone Rd - club will be on the left in 0.6 mi
From the east (I-69/Coldwater)
1. I-69 to Exit 13 for US-12/Interstate 69 Bus toward Quincy/Coldwater
2. Turn west onto US-12 W/E Chicago St - 3.6 mi
3. Turn right onto M-86 W/Colon Rd - following M-86W - 14.9 mi
4. Turn left onto S Blackstone Ave - 0.2 mi
5. Continue onto W M 86/South St - Continue to follow W M 86 - 4.4 mi
6. Slight left onto M-66 S/M-86 W - Continue to follow M-66 S - 6.5 mi
7. Turn right onto Featherstone Rd. Club will be on the right in 4.1 mi
GPS: 41.853636, -85.494341
State Laws to be aware of:
It is the responsibility of attendees to know and comply with all and Federal Firearms Laws.
MI has concealed carry, check for reciprocity. MI state law requires rifles to be unloaded and cased, ammunition separate. Check State Laws for other pertinent ordinances
Both centerfire and .22 rimfire allowed at this range.
Bring a lunch, snacks and pleanty of drinking water. Potable water available on-site.
McDondalds, Subway in Centreville, 4 miles away, many other restaurants/fast food in Sturgis, though we strongly recommend bringing lunch each day so you don't miss anything!
For more information contact:
Name: MI State Coordinator Email Address: MI@appleseedinfo.org
Name: Private Message to "ITB" on the Appleseed Forum